**Home Business Opportunity**
** Ashgrove Character Without The Price Tag**
Please email us for the floor plan.
Entering through automatic gates and tucked away from the road is this huge four-bedroom home on 1,118sqm. North facing and capturing sensational views of the Taylor Range, you will only ever be within the 4.4 km rim of Brisbane city. Catch the bus and find yourself there in less than 10 minutes.
This large family home within the Ashgrove State School catchment brings opportunity to the area for multiple buyers.
High-set to be cool in summer, on offer is:
* Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes and a large suite for the master.
* Formal-style living areas of lounge and dining over both levels. The popular rear deck and quiet patio also provides another entertaining option.
* Centrally located and modern kitchen opens to the deck and looks down to the pool and rear yard.
* Two bathrooms and a separate laundry, including a large workshop accessed from the back.
* Air conditioned master bedroom and downstairs office.
* Large in ground pool beside the large grassed yard.
The downstairs area is council approved as a further two bedrooms and another living area. This space has a separate entrance and offers great potential for a home business.
This large home lends itself to entertaining on the deck and around the pool; lots of on road parking and more in driveway.
Your location is second to none:
(approximate distances from Draftlogic and Translink)
* 762m walk to the Ashgrove State School.
* 1.3km to Mater Dei Primary School.
* 78m walk to Bus Stop 20 (Bus 381), and be in the city in less than 10 minutes.
* 1.1km bike ride to Marist Boys College.
|Land Size||1118 sqm|