Presenting a very desirable, lowset floor plan on 311sqm, this beautiful villa-style residence offers the space of a house with a yard perfect for pets.
Offering a larger living space with additional dining room, you will be surprised with the extra's this home has been prepared with:
* Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* The master bedroom can offer secure access from the garage to the home if needed.
* In-built laundry adjoining bathroom and second toilet.
* Kitchen with additional cupboards and double dish-drawer.
* A large covered patio offers privacy, and opens to the fully fenced yard.
* One car garage with an additional parking for two more. This space is perfect for the buyer who needs a flat pad for the caravan or trailer.
* Very tidy and quiet complex with pool and BBQ area.
* 2000 ltr water capacity and 22 solar panels.
* Freshly painted and repointed roof.
* Close to additional parking for family and guests.
* Opportunity to add a second bathroom if needed.
This estate accommodates 33, freehold townhouses.
You will never be far from transport and amenities:
(distances are approx. Sourced from Daftlogic and Translink)
* 106m walk to Lemm Park and 80m to Cabbage Tree Creek nature walk.
* 400m to Dixis Childhood School Centre.
* 530m to Arlington Park.
* This property sits at the 11.3km rim of Brisbane City.
* 12-minute drive to Prince Of Peace Lutheran College.
* 219m walk to the 396 Bus Route.
|Land Size||311 sqm|
|Property Type||Villa, Townhouse|