Positioned on an elevated 662sqm block in popular Everton Hills, 7 Basand Street offers space and convenience approximately 12km's from the CBD. Capturing the afternoon breezes, this spacious home is ideal for most buyers and offers a rare opportunity to purchase in an increasingly sought-after suburb.
- Elevated position with views over the surrounding area
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Polished timber flooring
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Second toilet on the lower level
- Separate laundry
- Paved outdoor entertainment area
- Swimming pool
- Double lockup garage with plenty of storage space
- 2 spacious utility rooms, 1 of which is currently used as the 4th bedroom
- Short distance from public transport, shops and schools
Spread across two levels, this home has been designed to take advantage of the leafy green outlook that Basand Street has to offer.
The upper level comprises of an open plan living and dining area, spacious kitchen and front balcony. Three generously sized bedrooms, master with air-conditioning, and a family bathroom with separate toilet complete this level.
The lower level offers additional spaces which can be configured to suit your individual needs. You will be delighted with the double car accommodation, second toilet and 2 versatile utility areas which could be converted to a home office, teenage retreat, gym or a workshop area. A paved outdoor area at the rear of the home creates space for your family to enjoy while relaxing in the swimming pool.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection to view this home.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Everton Hills is a fast growing suburb, conveniently located approximately 10km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of bike trails and parkland throughout.
A range of shopping centres, including Brookside Shopping Centre, Arana Hills Plaza & Everton Park Central are located nearby making living easy.
Local facilities, including public transport, are only a short distance away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.
With a range of good quality schools nearby including the popular Prince of Peace, Northside Christian College and McDowall State School, Everton Hills is a great place to raise or start your family.
With an abundance of services at your fingertips, it is easy to see why Everton Hills is capturing the hearts of countless buyers for this popular suburb.
|Land Size||662 sqm|